In the Company Law course, students will:
– explore the various types of companies and their characteristics.
– read and listen to real material extracted from the Web about how companies are formed and managed.
– delve into the language of company documents by dealing with some bylaws in English.
– discuss in the forums how companies are formed and managed in their own countries with the other students and the teacher.
Students will also be required to prepare some written assignments (emails or memos).
This course is 100% online. Access to the platform is 24/7. Each week students have two multimedia lessons which come with interactive exercises and forums to interact with the teacher and other students about what they learn. Forum interaction is crucial to develop social skills and learn how to communicate with others in an academic environment. All students will meet at the end of the course in one synchronous class via Zoom.
- Students: Lawyers and law students
- English level required: From intermediate to advanced
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Classes: via LEI platform. Starts in February. It is repeated in May, August, and November.
- Course Type: Online